Thursday, May 31, 2007

Huge Thanks to Tete y Silvia and Manolo y Martha!

I just want to thank Tete y Silvia and Manolo y Martha for making Wednesday's Corazon so memorable. Tete and Silvia gave a great class and an even better performance which I recorded (I think, this camera is tricky). Hopefully all is well and I can post it here soon.

Martha celebrated her birthday with us and she and Manolo performed a canyengue! I don't think I recorded this one, but plenty of other people had their cameras handy, so we will see if it shows up! I will be keeping my eye out; it was a wonderful performance in front of a wonderful crowd - thanks to everyone who came for making it such a great night.

Next week we have Anton Gazenbeek teaching and performing with a couple of unusual partners - stay tuned for more information!

No comments: