Monday, June 18, 2007

Tango Videos!

So, I can work a camera after all! Check out my new YouTube channel, with some of the best performances from Corazon!

I'm especially proud of the videos of Tete y Silvia and Martha y Manolo; they are true legends, and it was my honor to host them. There was an amazing crowd to welcome them, which was even better - thanks to everyone who helped make it such a memorable night!

(I also have video clips from the class where Tete made everyone boogie to jazz music - awesome!)

There are pictures to come, but for now, enjoy one of Tete y Silvia's performances, and check out the rest of the videos on YouTube! I'll be posting them every week I remember to take them. If you want to be updated when I put up a new batch, check back here often or join my mailing list! (You can sign up on the sidebar; it's low-traffic, I promise.)


No comments: